Saturday 16 May 2009

Early Riser

It's very unusual for me to be up at this time on a Saturday morning, especially to be up and awake, so I thought I would post quickly while I have my coffee.

The reason for such an early start, is wanting to get into town before it gets too busy, so we don't have to drive around 3 car parks to get a space, so we don't have to shuffle along the pavement to get from shop to shop, and also because the craft shop I want to visit is extremely busy on a Saturday, and I want to be able to look properly at things.

I then would like to come home and clean the house from top to bottom. Boring I know, but decorating leaves the house in a tip, covered in dust with stuff everywhere, and it hasn't had a proper clean since we started.

Hopefully I can be speedy and get finished by lunchtime, as I hope to sit down all afternoon and work on some craft projects. It's been a long time since I have sat and made things all day. I've not felt the excitement of creating something for some time now. My crafty plans for today include embellishing some vest tops, possibly starting some patchwork, and then hopefully doing a few wedding bits and bobs that include finishing the place cards, decorating some favour boxes and maybe even starting on the invites.

Then tonight I can take photos of all my creations and share them on here.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment