Thursday 10 September 2009

Lazy Blogger Returns............

Well so much for blogging every night, I can't believe it's been over a month since I even looked at my blog, let alone posted.

In the last couple of weeks, my sleepless nights have got worse, and so I need to do something about it. This morning on the BBC breakfast programme, they were talking about how not only lack of sleep is bad for your health, but also bad for relationships, due to feeling grouchy. I can vouch for this as I have been increasingly snappy towards my Mr P, and I am now feeling like we can't carry on like this.

I also need to return to regular blogging because with 11 months till the big day, there is a lot of planning going on and trying to report on over a months worth is quite daunting!

11 months - wow how quick did that come round? Well, August the 7th came and went, and we sent out our save the date magnets, for which we had many lovely comments. So thank you again to Prettywild for those. August also brought a drastic change to my wedding look. To completely wipe out the plans from my earlier hair post, I had my hair chopped off to a short bob. A big change, but definitely more me.

August also saw myself and C my maid of honour take a train to London to buy some fabric for the bridesmaids dresses and the men's ties. We found some gorgeous silk dupion in the absolute perfect shade. I can't wait to see everything all made up.

For the rest of August we didn't get that much wedding planning done. Mr P's daughter was here for the school holidays, so a lot of time was spent with her. We had a day out in London, seeing the landmarks and visiting the aquarium, and we went camping together too. We took her home the week before bank holiday and treated ourselves to a night in a nice hotel, and visited Wookey Hole on the way home.

I will leave you with photos of our August. Goodnight.




P.S. I won't be blogging till Sunday evening as we are off to Vanfest

No comments:

Post a Comment