Sunday 20 September 2009

Wedding Brain? Or too much Coke?

It's 2.25a.m and I cannot sleep. Mr P is snoring away upstairs, but I am lying on the sofa with a brain that will not switch off! I don't like giving up and getting out of bed, but I had been lying there for over an hour and the thoughts and music swirling in my head was getting worse and unbearable! I am so tired and really need my sleep, so I hope this blogging does help!

Early this evening, or should I say last night, we went to a wedding reception for one of my work colleagues. It got us thinking about our wedding, and since we got home have been throwing ideas around for first dance songs and also a playlist and a 'do not play' list for our wedding DJ.

I think that may also have contributed to my sleepless state. I also think maybe the amount of coke I drank at the wedding reception might have something to do with it! I obviously need more Malibu in my coke for the alcohol effect to outweigh the caffeine effect!

As well as music, I have also been thinking about hair. Last time I posted about hair, I was going to grow it and have it all curled and loosely pinned up. Since then I have had it all chopped off and need to look for some new styles. This is the kind of thing I have in mind:


Later today I am going to visit my Chief Bridesmaid for lunch, and we are going to discuss bridesmaid dresses. So hopefully tonight I will have something to report on. Right now I am going to spend a few minutes on facebook before attempting to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment