Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's Day

This morning I am up bright and early because it is Father's Day. Today we have Mr P's family coming over for a barbecue, so I want to get the house clean and tidy, and also start getting the food prepared before they come.

I also want to surprise Mr P for Father's Day. I know we have no children together yet, but with his daughter living so far away, I feel he misses out on this day. Although he would never say it, I know this makes him sad. So I have bought him some lovely balloons, kind of arranged by his daughter too over Facebook chat. This is the surprise I was sorting out yesterday for him.

The other surprise, which I will get on with when I finish typing, will be bacon sandwich and cup of tea in bed. That's if he doesn't get up first!


Yesterday I went to Norwich to meet some wedding forum people for the first time, and I have to say that I did have a really nice time. It's always weird meeting people who you have been speaking to online, as you feel you do know them, but still don't know exactly what to expect! All the ladies I met were lovely, and now I can't wait for the next meet. I think I may organise another one for September time in Cambridge.

Right, I better go and get this bacon sandwich cooked, and then on with the housework.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment