Saturday 20 June 2009

New Life, New Creations & New People

Let's start with new life. Growing your own veg seems to have become very popular this year. Loads of people are doing it, and it doesn't matter what size garden you have, as there is always room for something. In our small garden we have pots containing new potatoes, dwarf beans, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, and a variety of herbs. It's really exciting watching them grow, and last weekend saw the start of the strawberries and the cherry tomatoes.




New creations are the 24 favour boxes we sat and made this evening. I know what a lot of people think, that we have over a year till the wedding, but who wants to sit and make over 100 favour boxes, 70 invitations, 70 order of service sheets, 65 place cards, and other stationery, all in one night? Not me! 24 boxes was enough for one sitting. By spreading it out I am hoping I don't become bored of making stationery.


Finally we get to new people. Tomorrow I am going to be meeting more new people from the world of the wedding forum. I am really looking forward to it, although also a little nervous. Believe it or not I can be shy sometimes and a little timid around new people. I am not Zippy all the time!

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment