Saturday 20 June 2009

Lazy Start

Why is it when you have lots to do, and a busy day, that you can't get motivated to do anything? That's me this morning. Here I am blogging, when I should be in the shower, getting ready to go into town. The annoying thing is that I don't actually need to do much in town, just need to do it alone and before Mr P thinks about coming into town too. Otherwise the whole surprise may be ruined. Now I probably have you wanting to know what the surprise is. Well obviously I can't reveal that yet as Mr P might be reading too. However, all will be revealed soon.

After my trip into town, I am going to the station to start my trip to Norwich. I will be joined there by a fellow hitcher (wedding forum term), and we will make our journey to meet other hitchers. I am hoping the sun comes out and it's a lovely day for it. Right now I am wondering what to wear. I don't want to be too cold right now, but obviously if and when the sun comes out later, I don't want to roast!

Well I suppose I better go and sort it all out. need to shower, find suitable clothing, and sort out the surprise. I will be back later to report on the fabulous day. Until then, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment