Tuesday 7 April 2009

Back at Home

OK, so I kind of neglected the blogging at the weekend. Doing it on word didn't quite feel the same, although it did help me to sleep. Well, sort of! I can't exactly say I had the best 3 night's sleep. For starters it was a smaller bed than we have at home, or at least it felt smaller. I always seem to have strange dreams in strange beds, especially when I am staying near the sea! It must be the sea air.
One of the nights I dreamt I broke my ankle and was hobbling round on crutches, but could still drive!! Another, I fell from down some concrete steps from top to bottom. Scary!

So now I am back at home, in my own bed, with my laptop that is connected to the Internet, blogging properly.

You are probably wondering about the rest of the weekend? Well, on Sunday we visited Bodmin Jail, which is apparently really haunted. It was very interesting, and although we didn't see any ghosts, I got some great pictures of the jail.



We had lunch at McDonalds, it was my first Maccy D's in months, mmmm chicken select meal with banana milkshake, pure naughtiness, but very tasty!

The day was finished off with a trip to Looe, mainly for the arcades, but managed to snap this lovely picture on the way back to the car park.




After dinner I settled on the sofa to read my book, which I ended up finishing that night. I was reading Sophie Kinsella's 'Shopaholic & baby' the last in the shopaholic series, which I was kind of sad about finishing. I might just have to read them all again. I love her books. Next on the list is 'Remember Me?', but I am reading Dorothy Koomson's 'Goodnight Beautiful' first.

Well that was it for the weekend. Monday was spent mostly on the A30, M5, M42, M6 and A14. Not the most exciting places to be.

The highlight of the day was getting home to the post! I'm not joking. I had received my new shiny pink Virgin credit card which means I can transfer my other credit card bills and finally get them all paid off. My other exciting mail was the sample pack of save the date cards from Prettywild. Her stuff is amazing. All I was expecting was a sample of the one we had our eye on, now we have a selection of gorgeous cards and magnets to choose from. So, our task for this week is to choose a design so that I can order them.

Off to bed now to read my book. Will try and find something a little more interesting to write about tomorrow. Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment