Thursday 2 April 2009

Right, I'm not really sure what to write about tonight, but last night I wrote my blog in bed, spilling all my thoughts out before closing my eyes, and it worked! I actually went straight to sleep. No tossing and turning, no stupid ideas and thoughts going around in my head, nothing! Just head + pilllow = sleep. In fact I think I slept so well that I did not move all night. So from now on the laptop will be coming to bed! Although I am not sure what I am going to do this weekend.

Tomorrow we will be going to Cornwall for a long weekend. Mr Perfect's daughter lives there and we don't get to see her very often, so to cheer Mr P up, I arranged for us to go and see her. We are renting a cottage by the sea for the weekend so that she can come and stay with us while we are there. I am hoping it will be a relaxing weekend, a well deserved break from the stresses our jobs have thrown at us in the last few months. Also we have had the added stress over the last couple of weeks as it would seem my fiance's health is not quite as perfect as he is, so hopefully a relaxing weekend away will help take his mind away from that for now. Who knows, the slower pace and the sea air might even help lower his blood pressure.

I mentioned not knowing what to so this weekend about the sleeping. Hopefully the sea air will do it's magic. As there is no wifi in the cottage I will be unable to update this blog. However, I intend to take my laptop and wrote in word, so I can post on my return.

So tomorrow morning it will be up early so I can pack, as I have been very lazy this evening, and spent time with my addiction that is Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. Then it's off to the post office to post all the ebay stuff before we start our long journey down to Cornwall, a journey done so many times I could do it in my sleep! And on that note, my pillow calls!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment